2D Material Customization Service
- Graphene Material Customization Service
- 2D TMD Material Customization Service
2D Solution Customization Service
- Nb2C Solution Customization
- Black Phosphorus Solution Customization
- Tungsten Diselenide Solution Customization
- Molybdenum Diselenide Solution Customization
- Tungsten Disulfide Solution Customization
- Molybdenum Disulfide Solution Customization
- h-BN Solution Customization
- Graphene Oxide Solution Customization
- Germanium(II) Selenide Solution Customization
- Germanium(II) Sulfide Solution Customization
- Hafnium Disulfide Solution Customization
- Hafnium Diselenide Solution Customization
- Manganese Dioxide Solution Customization
- Tellurene Solution Customization
- Vanadium Carbide Solution Customization
- Titanium Carbide (Ti2C) Solution Customization
- Molybdenum Tungsten Disulfide Solution Customization
- Molybdenum Ditelluride Solution Customization
- Niobium Disulfide Solution Customization
- Rhenium Disulfide Solution Customization
- Rhenium Diselenide Solution Customization
- Tin Diselenide Solution Customization
- Titanium Disulfide Solution Customization
- Titanium Diselenide Solution Customization
- Titanium Carbide (Ti3C2) Solution Customization
- Tungsten Ditelluride Solution Customization
- Zirconium Disulfide Solution Customization
- Zirconium Diselenide Solution Customization
- 2D Material Layer Transfer Service
- 2D Material Heterojunction Customization Service
- 2D Crystals Custom Growth Service
- 2D Material Customization Service
2D Material Modification Services
- 2D Material Optical Modification Service
- 2D Material Plasma Modification Service
- 2D Materials Atomic-Level Structural Modification Service
2D Material Testing Services
- 2D Material Surface Characterization
- 2D Material Structure Characterization
- 2D Materials Electrical Characterization Research
- Thermal Test of 2D Materials
- 2D Materials Optoelectronics Research
- Mechanical Testing of 2D Materials
- 2D Magnetic Materials Characterization
- CHNSO Elemental Analysis for 2D Materials
- Atomic Force Microscope for 2D Materials
- Transmission Electron Microscope for 2D Materials
- Scanning Electron Microscope for 2D Materials
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy for 2D Materials
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for 2D Materials
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy for 2D Materials
- X-ray Diffraction for 2D Materials
- Raman Scattering for 2D Materials
- Scanning Probe Techniques for 2D Materials
- X-Ray Fluorescence for 2D Materials
- BET Specific Surface Area Analysis for 2D Materials
- ICP-OES and ICP-MS Analysis for 2D Materials
- Auger Electron Spectroscopy for 2D Materials
- Photoluminescence Spectroscopy for 2D Materials
- Surface Profiler for 2D Materials
- 2D Material Simulation Computing Service
2D Magnetic Materials Characterization
Two-dimensional (2D) materials, a group of materials with atomic thickness and always without dangling bonds on the surface, have attracted great interest due to their planar structure, unique properties and expected device applications. Due to its prospective uses as spintronic devices, 2D magnetic materials have recently gained a lot of attention. Despite the fact that bulk magnetic materials have been investigated for a long time, recent advances in nanoscale characterization and device manufacturing up to the 2D limit have revealed new possibilities.
The focus of Alfa Chemistry is on the most recent developments in the characterization and characteristics of 2D magnetic materials. We provide 2D magnet characterization services to our customers, which are crucial for understanding their unique features. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assist you with your testing.
Characterization Methods for 2D Magnetic Materials
Alfa Chemistry measures the optical and electrical characteristics of two-dimensional materials using a number of methods.
Raman Spectroscopy and Photoluminescence (PL) - Raman spectroscopy is a non-destructive, very sensitive micro-area analysis tool for determining structural, optical, and electronic information in materials. In the study of photoexcitation mechanisms after light absorption, PL spectroscopy is equally significant and commonly employed.
Photoelectron Microscopy (PEEM) - PEEM is a strong surface screening instrument that detects electrons released from a material's surface to give ultra-high-resolution surface topography, chemical composition, and magnetic information.
Lorentz Transmission Electron Microscopy (LTEM) - The domain structure and magnetization inversion process of magnetic thin films have been studied extensively using LTEM.
Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM) - MFM is an AFM-based approach that studies the local magnetic field with an improved spatial resolution by applying a magnetic layer to the AFM tip.
Magneto-Optical Kerr Effect (MOKE) and Reflected Magnetic Circular Dichroism (RMCD) - The magneto-optical effect is a direct impact on electromagnetic radiation in a magnetic state, which is generally defined by the magnetization of the medium through which the electromagnetic radiation propagates or reflects. MOKE and reflected magnetic circular dichroism RMCD have been widely explored to analyze the magnetism of high mass 2D ultra-thin magnetic materials, and it is a valuable approach for precisely exhibiting magnetic ordering.
Magnetoresistance Measurements - Magnetoresistivity measurements can reveal the magnetic properties of individual nanosheets with different morphologies and even thicknesses, in contrast to the total magnetic properties of a large number of nanosheets with different thicknesses and sizes obtained by superconducting quantum interferometry or vibrating sample magnetometer techniques.
Fig 1. Schematic diagram of three types of MOKEs: polar MOKE, vertical MOKE, and horizontal MOKE. (Hossain M, et al. 2022)
|Characterization Method||Type of Magnetic Property||Advantage|
|Raman spectroscopy||Study of spin-phonon interactions and lattice dynamics||No sample preparation required.|
Can be quickly acquired in seconds.
Raman spectra can be collected from very small volumes (<1 µm diameter) of material.
|Photoluminescence||Study of photo-excitation processes after light absorption||No sample preparation required.|
High sensitivity and specificity.
High resistance to high humidity and magnetic fields.
|LTEM||Magnetization inversion microstructure and study of magnetic domain structure||Allows the study of magnetic and crystal microstructures.|
An effective method to obtain skyrmions realistic spatial imaging of two-dimensional dot arrays.
|PEM||Magnetic domains can be imaged in an element-specific manner.||In situ observation of surface phenomena.|
Surface mapping is performed by selecting a suitable light source depending on the chemical or physical properties
|RMCD||Magnetic moment measurement||In-plane and out-of-plane magnetization. |
Study of field-dependent magnetism.
Study of temperature-dependent magnetism.
|MOKE||Detection of magnetic impurities.|
Residual magnetism, coercivity field and saturation field.
Layer- and temperature-dependent magnetism.
Kerr images in vdW crystals down to the monolayer limit.
|Sample preparation is very simple.|
Environment does not affect magnetic measurements.
Short measurement time.
Provides non-destructive detection.
|MFM||Acquire images of the local magnetic domain of the sample.||High spatial resolution.|
Low temperature measurements.
No damage to lattice or structure.
|Magnetoresistance||Magnetoelectric measurement||Gain insight into the magnetism of individual nanoplates.|
You didn't find what you were looking for? We can deliver unique solutions because of our wide skill set. Please get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
- Hossain M, et al. (2022). "Synthesis, Characterization, Properties and Applications of Two-Dimensional Magnetic Materials." Nanotoday. 42: 101338.
Alfa Chemistry provides cost effective, high quality and hassle free services to our clients worldwide. We guarantee on-time delivery of our results.
If you have any questions at any time during this process, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.